A guided round-trip tour to Santa Claus Village in Rovaniemi
Santa Claus Village is located in Rovaniemi, Finland, the official hometown of Santa Claus. Santa Claus has made Lapland in Northern Finland his home for centuries, and the Arctic Circle is close to his heart because many Christmas secrets are rooted in this magical place. Santa Claus Village is a family destination with plenty to see and do for all ages.
- Adults: 195€ (14+ years)
- Children 4-14: 155€
- Children of 0-3 years: free of charge.
- Duration: about 8 hours. It is suited for adults and children.
- Driving time from Levi to Santa Claus Village: about 2 hours.
- Transfers from/to accommodations are included within 10 km distance from our office. Pickups will start 30 minutes to 1-hour before the tour starts.
- Missed meeting time and point will result on missed tour which will not be refunded.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 7 days or less before the event
- Please read our Terms & Conditions carefully before booking