Booking and Payment
- All tours can be booked through our website or by contacting our customer service.
- The tour must be paid 100% immediately during the booking process.
- Payment can be made through our website using credit or debit card. (Stripe)
- Total payment may include a Credit Card Service Fee (%)
Cancellation and Refund Policy
In the event of a cancellation by the customer, the following cancellation fees will apply:
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 7 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 21 days or less before the event
- Missed meeting time and point will result on missed tour which will not be refunded.
If Taxi Levi K. Särkelä cancels a tour due to unforeseen circumstances or weather conditions or Force Majeure, customers will receive a full refund.
Taxi Levi K. Särkelä is not responsible for any additional expenses incurred by the customer as a result of a cancellation.
Tour Itinerary and Changes
Taxi Levi K. Särkelä reserves the right to make changes to the itinerary or tour details due to unforeseen circumstances or weather conditions.
- If a change is made to the itinerary or tour details, Taxi Levi K. Särkelä will inform the customer as soon as possible.
- If the customer is not satisfied with the changes made, they can cancel their booking and receive a full refund.
Responsibility and Liability
Taxi Levi K. Särkelä is not responsible for e.g. regarding schedules made by airlines, changes to schedules, flight delays and the resulting costs, cancellations or costs caused by cancellations, baggage delays or delays caused by their absence and any additional costs that the changes, e.g. in flights or airport arrangements can cause. Taxi Levi K. Särkelä is also not responsible for e.g. possible customer misunderstandings regarding schedules, customer tardiness or delays caused by the customer’s own actions. The customer’s obligation is e.g. check the accuracy of the flight schedules, be there on time and sufficiently prepared for possible waiting and taxi transport, and inform Taxi Levi K. Särkelä immediately of any possible changes that directly or indirectly affect the transport arrangements or the customer’s booking, such as delays, changes in the number of passengers or possible cancellations. The customer may be liable for compensation, for example, in the event that he has intentionally (or unintentionally) caused damage or delay to the entire transport and other passengers. Taksi Levi K. Särkelä tries to notify the subscriber of possible changes in transport arrangements as soon as possible to the e-mail address of the subscriber.
- Taxi Levi K. Särkelä is not responsible for any injury, loss, or damage to personal property during the tour.
- Customers are responsible for their own personal safety during the tour and must follow the instructions given by the guide.
- Taxi Levi K. Särkelä is not liable for any expenses incurred by the customer as a result of injury, loss, or damage to personal property during the tour.
- Taxi Levi K. Särkelä recommends that customers have their own travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- Taxi Levi K. Särkelä is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the customer as a result of not having adequate travel insurance.
- Taxi Levi K. Särkelä respects the privacy of its customers and will not share any personal information with third parties.
- Personal information collected by Taxi Levi K. Särkelä will only be used for the purpose of processing bookings and providing tour services. Read more here
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Finland.
- Any disputes arising from these terms and conditions will be settled in the courts of Finland.
- By booking a tour with Taxi Levi K. Särkelä, customers agree to the above terms and conditions.